Improving the lives of thousands of people:
* Since 2006 Global Compassion Inc. has helped approximately 25,000 people.
* In 2017 Global Compassion Inc. helped approximately 7,500 people.
* 98% of funds raised go directly to Global Compassion Inc.'s charitable projects.
recent international charitable programs
40 wells installed 2017, serving 5,000 people and livestock. 50 more planned for 2018
Education Support - tuition, notebooks, uniforms, computer training and after school feeding program
Empowering women to be self sufficient.
Provide new bicycles for students to go safely and quickly to school. Need 150 more bikes in 2018.
How We Do It
The criteria and processes for selecting the charities and charity projects are:
* Immediate need,
* Reliable information and trusted volunteers.
* Expenditures are verified by telephone calls, photos and receipts.
2018 FUNDRAISING Goal ~ $175,000
Global Compassion, Inc. has distributed over $650,000 to people in need since 2006 through fundraising and charitable events. 98% of the funds raised go directly to the needy in India, other international countries and local Midland, Michigan projects.
In 2017, we raised $147,218. The pie chart shows the distribution of funds to our various Charitable Programs. Please go to the bottom of this page to access our newsletter for details. The charity is run by volunteers, local and international.
We request your support for 2018 having a goal to raise $175,000 in order to continue to reach out to the poor and needy, offering them hope and support. Together, we can do it.