Charitable Programs - International and COMMUNITY
major Charitable programs: International (India & others) & Local Community (Midland area)
Most of the slideshows below are manual. Click arrow to the left or right to see the next image.
1. In India, R & B (Rebecca and Beverly) Bore Well Project - to provide funds to drill 100 wells for water in remote areas, #1 Priority Project for 2020.
2. Educational Support to underprivileged students.
3. Empowering Women in Poverty to Self Sufficiency.
4. Free Medical Camps.
5. School Renovation Project- One time project.
6. Distributing Christmas Packages. Distribute food packages, Sarees for women and blankets to people living in slums and on streets, Nearly 800 people received your love and warmth through these much needed items during the cold winter in December 2019.
7. Free Medical Camp in Nigeria.
8. We also reach out to our local community, Midland, Michigan.
International CHARITABLE Programs
(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
India - Borewells for Clean Water(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- Borewells are our number one priority.
- In 2018, people in 50 villages will now have a continuous access to drinking water. In 2019, 75 wells installed, 29,500 people benefited. 100 wells needed in 2020
2019 - Education Support - A total of 1900 students from 7 States in India were benefited.(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
Empowering Women in Poverty to Self Sufficiency - 2019 - A total of 168 women from 6 States in India, were benefited directly and it will positively impact about 840 family members.
2019 - A total of 7 free medical camps were provided for the people in remote villages in the States of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. A total of 2,737 patients were benefited. Thank you Marilynn for sponsoring the Medical Camps!
2019 School Renovation Project- One time project(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- A school in Vasai, one of the suburbs of Mumbai was in such a bad shape that we decided to undertake this project.
- It was a joint effort of Global Compassion Inc and Pawerica in Mumbai, India.
2019 Distributing Christmas Packages Living in Slums- 800 People(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- Our volunteers distributed food packages of rice, wheat flour, lentils, sugar, tea, Sarees for women and blankets to people living in slums and on streets in Aurangabad and nearby villages.
- In 2018, your support brought immense relief and comfort to 500 people sitting or living on streets during the very cold weather.
Nigeria - Medical Camps(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- In 2018, 2,266 for India and 1,155 from Nigeria villagers were helped in medical camps were given a free medical checkup and some medicines.
- Thanks to a group of doctors, nurses and other volunteers.
- 2019 Nearly 771 people from 5 communities received a free medical checkup, medicines and eyeglasses.
India - After school food program(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- This project is a proof of what a small amount of $10/day can accomplish!
- We have 80 children who are benefited through this project.
India - Education(Click arrow on the left or right to see more images)
- In 2019, we provided educational support to 1,900 students from very poor families and orphanages.
- This is our great investment in young lives and we want to continue this project with your support.
India women requesting water. In 2020 our goal is to provide 100 wells.
India - Empowering the Women from Poverty to Leadership and Self-sufficiency
- Dairy Project - A gift of a water buffalo.
- 15 women were given a chance to generate income for their families through this project.
Community Chartiable Programs
We support the following:
- Supported individuals and families in emergency needs.
- D.A.R.E., a wonderful program run by our police department to educate our school kids to stay off drugs,
- For a Brighter Tomorrow to overcome obstacles that interfere with the successful recovery from the disease of addiction,
- MCFOAR (Midland Community Former Offender Advocacy and Rehabilitation),
- Midland's Open Door
- The Bridge Food Center
- Mustard Seed Shelter House